Stockholm, Jönköping or flexible remote
Redeploy is ramping up and expanding our capacity in modern cloud technology. Our aim is to build the best team of Azure experts, and we are currently looking for a new Cloud Solution Architect to join this already fabulous team.
We hope that you:
- Are passionate about technology - Driven to learn with a curious mind
- Are able to work independently and in a team with colleagues
- Are interested in creating value, together with customers
- Have a "Cloud-first" mindset
Responsibilities of the Role:
The main responsibilities of a Cloud Solution Architect at Redeploy are to take our customers through their full Cloud journey, from theoretical design to practical implementation. This is a customer facing role where you will be responsible for establishing Azure design, governance and implementing infrastructure design.
It is important that you are creative and able to provide innovative solutions for our customers. At Redeploy, we are on the cutting edge of technology and everything we do has a "cloud first" approach.
- Enterprise Scale Design and Implementation
- Azure solution workshops
- Infrastructure as Code implementations/migrations
- Migration to Azure (from start to finish)
- Automation and optimization of cloud environments
- Governance and scaffolding of cloud environments
- You must have at least 4 years of working with IT infrastructure
- It is important that you have practical experience working with Networks, Servers, Identity (e.g. AD), Scripting and Troubleshooting
- Experience of working technically "hands on", or an eagerness to fully commit to working with Azure
- Presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- You must be a team player, who enjoys working on several projects, together with different customers
- Azure PaaS services
- Certifications in Azure and Kubernetes
- Network, firewalls and load balancers
- DevOps and CI/CD
- Development and coding skills
Work and have fun with the best people in the cloud business! You'll never feel alone when trying to promote automation, DevOps and serverless architecture. This is our standard state of mind and what we all work for. We embrace the cloud and doing things the modern way, and we are confident to say that we are the best in the business. We work in delivery teams and strive to evolve and learn more from each other every day.
Want to join us in the Cloud Revolution?!
We are an agile and innovative team with our HQ in central Stockholm and a branch office in Jönköping. We help our customers to deploy, operate and constantly improve in the cloud, with focus on the Azure ecosystem. We're a flexible employer that already has several working remotely from other parts in Sweden and Europe, so if this is something that would suit you, we're happy to discuss.
If you think you could be interested in this position, please reach out and say "hej" or drop us your CV. If you aren't an active candidate, but like the sound of what we do, you can always send us a brief message for general consideration. This can be done via our website, or by dropping a mail to our Head of Talent at: firstname.lastname@example.org