The Candidate Journey
We will walk you through the magical journey of becoming a candidate (and potentially a valued team member if we’re lucky,) here at Redeploy.
Once you apply to a job posting:
- Our Head of Talent will check out your application (and perhaps your LinkedIn page) to decipher if you are a match for Redeploy.
- Applications are forwarded to the management team for review. If positive, an intro meeting/ “virtual fika” is arranged with a manager. ☕️ Meetings are usually conducted via Microsoft Teams but can be arranged in person.
- If both parties are happy, a second meeting is then arranged with member(s) of the team. This meeting is to delve into tech a little bit more and to give an idea of what a day in the life of a “Redeployee” looks like. Although technical skills are important to us, passion and drive are two of our most desired candidate traits!
- Our management team will then discuss a potential job offer.
- Once the offer suits both parties, all that is left to do is sign, resign (if you are currently employed), and patiently wait until you can begin the job of your dreams. ✨
- We will also get you up and running on email/slack/discord early on so you can feel part of the team even before you officially join. We will also invite you to any events or parties at that time – we wouldn’t want anyone getting FOMO!
If you decide to “connect with us”:
Connecting with us doesn’t mean you have actively applied for a job but rather that you have shown an interest in what we do. This could be for networking, perhaps to use our consultants as a resource, or even as a reminder to apply to us in the future!
If you have a particularly interesting profile, our Head of Talent may contact you to say hello! Don’t fret… This is to open a more accessible channel of communication for when you want to get back to us. 😊
Do remember that all communication with our team is entirely confidential and has “no strings attached.” You are under no obligation to change jobs by getting into a dialogue with us!