About Redeploy Build
At Redeploy Build, we are cloud specialists helping our clients with all areas within the public cloud from building, governing, migration and optimizing our client’s data. We live by a “Cloud always in all ways” motto with tailored solutions to our client's needs. Engaging in forward-thinking and strategic dialogues, we build and integrate best in breed cloud environments, steering clear of legacy constraints and “old-IT”. We make sure the client data and AI cloud platform is secured and governed through our experience and expertise. At Redeploy we always get things done and are not just another powerpoint-firm, rather getting our hands dirty and putting tech into practice.
We are now looking for a Senior Azure Architect to join our growing team. You will work in a fast-paced environment where you will collaborate with the most brilliant minds in the field and contribute to the evolution of our client cloud journey with your expertise in Azure Cloud Architecture.
About the Role
As a crucial member of the team, the Senior Azure Architect holds a multifaceted role, assuming the responsibility of owning client relationships right from the project's inception to the finish line. From the initial dialogues with clients to project kick-off, this role demands a seasoned professional who can seamlessly transition from talking to product owners/management and take ownership of the design, architecture, and driving the technical delivery alongside the client and our skilled team. Your responsibilities will include following areas:
Client Relationship Ownership: Establish and nurture relationships with clients, initiating crucial dialogues at the project's outset to gain a comprehensive understanding of their objectives and expectations.
Design and Architecture Ownership: Take charge of the conceptualization and design phase, translating client requirements into robust and innovative Azure solutions.
Technical Delivery Leadership: Drive the technical delivery process, collaborating closely with the team to ensure the seamless implementation of cloud solutions. Your expertise will be instrumental in achieving project milestones and exceeding client expectations. We also expect you to be hands on and code, deploy and document when needed.
To be considered for the role, we see that you come with the following experiences and skills:
- Experience in leading complex large-scale projects, particularly with enterprise customers or large organizations
- A solid understanding of business operations and dynamics, allowing you to align technical solutions with overarching business objectives
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure is essential, with additional public clouds such as AWS and GCP considered advantageous
- A strong background in development, engineering or technical roles including hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, designing and architecting cloud solutions.
- Knowledge and practical experience of programming and Dev(Sec)Ops and Platform Engineering.
- Sharing, coaching and mentoring your fellow colleagues and clients
- Hands-on experience with IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) with bicep and/or terraform for example
- Fluency in Swedish and English
And if you come with below experiences, we see it as a great advantage:
- Container management and microservices such as Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift
- Data and Analytics such as Databricks, Snowflake, Azure Fabric and Power BI
- Developer Experience, Cloud Optimization, Machine Learning and FinOps framework
Who are you?
- A great communicator who can present, visualize and translate complex technical and business scenarios to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A positive person by nature who have a passion for what you do, putting teamwork and collaboration above all else
- A natural leader who demonstrates an aptitude for leadership, with the ability to guide and inspire team members towards shared goals and clients towards innovation
- Confident in yourself and your own abilities, but also open to learning new things and embracing new challenges
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and dig into the code and do everything through the whole chain from architecture, deployment to documentation
How to Apply
If you're ready to redeploy your career, be part of the best in the biz and make a meaningful impact on organizations through your passion for Azure Cloud Architecture, then don’t hesitate to send in your application by hitting the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: To be eligible for the role you need to be based in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Jönköping, or have plans to relocate to either of the locations.